Friday, January 29, 2010

Netiquette

Wow, twenty pages of reading about how to write on the internet really impacted the way I think about what I say or how I react to things online. The article "Conversational Cheap Shots: How NOT to Talk" http://www.vandruff.com/art_converse.html was hilarious! I enjoyed it and will have to tell my wife all about how we can do funny things to other people using question, answer and other twists.
The article I read about E-mail etiquette wasn't all that informative because we learn that in high school. However, "The Core Rules of Netiquette" was pretty clever. I am pretty sure I learned more than enough about how to compose my answers to people's crazy status updates on "Facebook". All I should do is picture myself saying to the person's face what I post on their status/wall. If I don't think I can say it in person, then I probably shouldn't write that to them either. So, I must say I will need to have more self-control when it comes to "Facebooking". That's all for today! The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment